As a “Friend”, your organisation will become part of a network which supports Vocal without infringing the impartiality and independence of our work. As a “Friend” you pay an annual subscription, and can access specific training and other benefits in return. “Friends” funding will help us to secure continued local advocacy provision and make sure that vulnerable people’s voices are not silenced.
A vigorous advocacy environment is important for providers :
- You get independent feedback about what your staff are doing and how they are delivering the service.
- You can demonstrate contract outcomes to commissioners
- You know what people really want and you can respond to it . Satisfied customers stay with you .
- Advocacy can support service change and development ,projects .
- AND it allows service users to speak up if care commissioners are proposing change / moves for funding reasons.
VOCAL “FRIENDS” MEMBERSHIP
This costs just £120/ £200 per annum depending on the size of your organisation
For this you will receive;
- Up to 6 free places for your staff on our advocacy awareness training sessions.(Booked on a first come first served basis)
- Discounted rates for sessions or training days provided just for your staff group
- Quarterly Newsletter & minutes of Quarterly meetings
Contact us for more details 01803 868300